Saturday, February 21, 2009

Arithmancy is kicking my butt...

I am stuck making all these amazingly detailed and precise charts for Professor Victor and it's killing all my free time. Luckily Ava is keeping me provided with my mail and I received a great package from my friend Siân. She made me these lovely mitts for keeping my hands warm while I'm writing these dang things. They are even in lovely Gryff red. I love them!
Well back to my homework. I have a history essay to write as well. Whew!

1 comment:

  1. You've Been Tagged!

    Here is what you do:

    1. Go to your pictures on your computer

    2. Open the 6th folder

    3. Choose the 6th picture

    4. Show the picture on your blog and write something about it.

    5. Invite 6 new people to this challenge.

    6. Link to them and let them know they have been tagged.

    ReplyDelete