Friday, February 27, 2009

Honeydukes I love you!!

I was so bogged down in my assignments that I only had time to pop into Honeydukes on my quick visit to Hogsmeade. I desperately needed some Chocolate Frogs and Ice Mice to keep me going while I finished all my charts for Professor Victor. I am so wishing for a time turner lately!! I had to pass right by the Three Broomsticks even though I was longing for a butterbeer. Alas none for me as I headed back to school as quickly as I could.
But what a lovely surprise was waiting for me!! Bevin Rae (a generous Ravenclaw) had popped by while I was out to leave me some lovely things to keep my spirits up while I am studying. Some lovely teas and crafty things and a few cute drawings that might get embroidered on a pillow or quilt. I was so happy to have them! I have put my official Hogwarts bookmark right in my book and now I'm right back into my studies. Thanks for making my day so bright Bevin Rae!

No comments:

Post a Comment